Re: Re: big seed pod and much mystery

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: big seed pod and much mystery
  • From: Karen von Bargen <esteban_maturin@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 10:52:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, All!
  I have got a huge seed pod on one of the iris.
Really big, like 4 inches long and about as big around
as two of my fingers. Impressive to me, at least. Can
someone direct me to a place where I can learn how to
perhaps grow the seeds? I know it is a well discussed
topic and do not want to clog up the line with 'common
knowledge'. We would very much like to experiment with
the mysterious seeds, see if we could actually get
anything. Thanks in advance!

Karen von Bargen
San Martin, CA
zone 8A