Re: TB: looking for orange & maroon

  • Subject: Re: TB: looking for orange & maroon
  • From: "tan0301" <tan0301@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 18:56:10 -0000

Thanks Donald... I found the Iris with my name, I also found Iris
named the same as alot of my other close family members so I have
decided to do a family bed!  I just can't find one with my hubbys
name (Stuart)... he is trying to hyberdize, I guess we will name his
first introduction after him!
Tanya

--- In iris-talk@y..., "tan0301" <tan0301@y...> wrote:
> There's an iris with my name???  Well, we will definately have to
> track that one down!  That can be his anniversary present.  I am
sure
> he'd like to cultivate more of me (yeah, right! *grin*).
> Tanya

> or
> school
> > colors,
> >
> > 'Course I think you should have TANYA (DeForest '69).  More of a
> golden tan
> > on the standards over maroon falls instead of orange over
maroon.
> But why
> > shouldn't he have one that's close with that name? :)
> >
> > Donald Eaves
> > donald@e...
> > Texas Zone 7b, USA

Buy Stock for $4