CAT: Riverview Iris Gardens

  • Subject: CAT: Riverview Iris Gardens
  • From: "tan0301" <tan0301@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 19:21:06 -0000

Has anyone ordered from Riverview Iris Gardens?  Are they reliable?
True to name?  Are the rhizomes you receive decent in size?

They have quite a selection and I was thinking about ordering from
them but I wanted to get opinions first, you can email me if you
don't want to post tan0301@yahoo.com

They have iris for $2 that anothe MAJOR distributor has for $12.50.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.