TB: season favorites

Well, the bloom season's about 80% over.  Still lots of bloom, and a very
few still on the way, but definitely past peak.  Great bloom season.  Even
my newest bed (received and potted last July, not transplanted until late
January). had 42 out of 53 varieties bloom, and only 3 or 4 of those were
short.  So, I'm smiling.  6 out of 7 Blyth imports bloomed, better than I've
ever had Barry's stuff grow for me before.
My favorites (for this year's performance only), more or less in order:

Louisa's Song (lavender/purple bitone with everything superior)
Painted From Memory (neglecta-plicata, wonderful clean coloration)
Double Dribble (strong blue-purple with soft luminata-type veining)
My own purple on white plicata seedling, no official name yet
Rippling River (wide, ruffled, rich deep navy blue)
Double Click (plush, rich, and wild, difficult to describe)
-louisiana-Extraordinaire (sorry, but it needs to be on any list)
Epicenter (always a winner, black cherry on apricot cream plicata
Ethereal Voices (lavender top, white falls faintly blushed lavender)
Afternoon Delight (older but new to my garden, love the blended standards)
Skipalong (sort of a mauve-wine luminata-plicata)
Laugh Lines (burgandy luminata-plicata)
Pagan Pink (great stalks all season long, pink with short lavender horns)
Lanai (rich apricot blend)
Society Page (soft pink)
Throb (brightest yellow imaginable, plus lace)
Indiscreet (lovely burgandy on deep salmon plicata)
Idol (gold over burgandy variegata, bright and vigorous)
Different Design (variegata plicata, many stalks in first year)
Palm Reader (purple on white fancy plicata or luminata-plicata)

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!