Fw: Back Downunder again

  • Subject: Fw: Back Downunder again
  • From: "heather & bernard pryor" <irishaven@pip.com.au>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 10:55:35 +1000

Hi folks,

Well, Bernard and I have returned home safely after our visi to the USA.

Our trusty server, in asisting us to download the backlog of messages during our absence has inadverdently deleted everything posted since 7th May.

Could some of you fine folk forward on to me anything that has been posted during that time (private messages or ones via Lairis chat) so that I can read them?

Many thanks - and it's good to be back home.

Cheers for now,
Heather P

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.