Re: CAT: Riverview Iris Gardens

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CAT: Riverview Iris Gardens
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 21:29:18 -0500

I don't mind telling anyone who cares to read/listen that I have ordered from Riverview a couple times, and will do so again without hesitation.  They send things that aren't necessarily great, fat rhizomes, but they are healthy AND they all grow in my garden when I plant them.  Fine service, good prices, and there's no catalog like it, as far as I know, for the enormous number of varieties they have to offer.  Patronize them without any fear whatsoever.

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250
e-mail  koekkoek@mtcnet.net