Re: SHOW: Iris Society of America's First Frontier (Greeneville, TN)

  • Subject: Re: SHOW: Iris Society of America's First Frontier (Greeneville, TN)
  • From: "tan0301" <tan0301@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:47:39 -0000

I think they think that the whole thing is too much work.  We are
sort of out of the way too and I think they might have had problems
getting judges in for last years show. We are a newly formed society
and I have only been a member for about 1 years and last year was the
first ever judged show, so it might have been a little overwhelming.
I would volunteer to help organize if I knew a little more about
everything, I am just learning and feel soooo stupid at the iris
meetings sometimes, but I'll get there!

--- In iris-talk@y..., Gerry Snyder <gerrysnyder@a...> wrote:
> tan0301 wrote:
> > We had a people's choice show this year.  The majority of the club
> > members think that a judged show should be held only every other
> > year.
> I am curious as to the reason. Is writing the show schedule too
much work?
> Or getting the judges? Followup paperwork?
> Inquiring minds want to know.
> Thanks,
> Gerry

Buy Stock for $4