Re: CAT: Riverview Iris Gardens

  • Subject: Re: CAT: Riverview Iris Gardens
  • From: "tan0301" <tan0301@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 12:51:18 -0000

Thanks Arnold!  I will get my order ready then!  For the good prices
they have, I won't mind a smaller rhizome as long as it lives!
Tanya

--- In iris-talk@y..., Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@m...> wrote:
> I don't mind telling anyone who cares to read/listen that I have
ordered from Riverview a couple times, and will do so again without
hesitation.  They send things that aren't necessarily great, fat
rhizomes, but they are healthy AND they all grow in my garden when I
plant them.  Fine service, good prices, and there's no catalog like
it, as far as I know, for the enormous number of varieties they have
to offer.  Patronize them without any fear whatsoever.
> Arnold
>
> Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
> 38 7th Street, NE
> Sioux Center, IA 51250