Re: CULT: big seed pod and much mystery

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: big seed pod and much mystery
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 07:20:18 -0700

>Do iris produce seeds?

> > Can
> > someone direct me to a place where I can learn how
> > perhaps grow the seeds?

Iris seeds are where new types of irises come from and hybridizing your own
is easier than you'd imagine. The hard part is being critical enough to toss
all but the very best of them.

You can find info on growing seedlings at
http://www.televar.com/~irisbuff/planting.htm and there are a lot more links
to other sites on the subject.

Good luck,
Christy Hensler