Re: SPEC:Pictures of New Tectorum / Bearded Hybrid

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SPEC:Pictures of New Tectorum / Bearded Hybrid
  • From: "Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 07:34:44 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "tesilvers" <tesilvers@yahoo.com>

> If I've done the upload correctly, you should be able to see pictures
> of my new species hybrid in the photos section now.

Definitely a "keeper"!

Would there be more of a chance of getting a wider range of colors in
hybrids such as this by starting with I. variegata or one of the smaller
bearded dips?

Christy Hensler
Newport, WA
Where the only irises in bloom are in the greenhouse....

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,
padlocks, and more. On sale now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/ehaLqB/Fg5DAA/Ey.GAA/2gGylB/TM