OT:IRIS FRIENDS

  • Subject: OT:IRIS FRIENDS
  • From: Gordon & Loraine Nicholson <iris4u@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 07:48:04 -0700

Hello All, our bloom season is coming to an end and all I can say is
"WoW" it was great. We reaquainted ourselves with many old friends and
made dozens of new friends. A group of region 15 folks were here for
most of last Saturday and we hope they enjoyed our gardens as much as we
do. Lots of children this year, most all were better behaved then some
of the adults with them!! Van loads of educationally handicaped kids sat
in garden and did Mother's day paintings, professional painters were out
there as usual this year.  Now to the "iris" that we were blissed with
this year, THEY WERE EVERYTHING WE EXPECTED THEM TO BE!! We planted over
100 2001 intro's and noticed that the colors are getting clearer and
more distinct, also noticed that a few released were similar to those
released by another person in same year!! Great things coming our way
from these "pollen pushers".  We also had some Ukraine (sp) visitors
(young) that took a up-close and personal look at each and every iris.
Our 400+ roses are becoming an alternative for "tag-alongs" of iris
nuts!! and I use that phrase lovingly!! lorraine in Modesto CA

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.