INCREDIBLE INCOME JUST BY DELETING EMAILS...$8000 PER MONTH

  • Subject: INCREDIBLE INCOME JUST BY DELETING EMAILS...$8000 PER MONTH
  • From: "tbabinszki" <btomasz@zwallet.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 19:23:53 -0000

Make $8,000 Monthly Opening & Deleting Email!!

Hi There!  Here's the info that can change your life..
Absolutely FREE!!!!

Make Money Deleting E-Mails!   Follow These Simple Steps And Earn
Money Fast!
Would you like to make money deleting all of those ads in your inbox?
This incredible, 100% NO COST money making system WILL generate up to
$8,000.00 a month, or more!!
100% RISK-FREE! (Takes less than an hour a day)
IF YOU AREN'T WILLING TO WORK ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS, BY
SIMPLY OPENING AND DELETING 30 E-MAILS A DAY, THEN DON'T BOTHER
SIGNING UP!
THIS PROGRAM WILL WORK FOR EVERYONE, BUT YOU MUST FOLLOW THE
INSTRUCTIONS BELOW, EXACTLY!!!
A HELPFUL TIP, (print this page out first, it's easier to follow if
you have the whole page in front of you as a guide)
14 FREE and EASY steps to $8,000.00 a month
1) Open an e-mail account with zWallet, using the link below.
http://www.zwallet.com/join.html?user=btomasz

Be sure to take the Email Rewards Plus Program. (Extra Money and it's
FREE)
2) Send me an e-mail at
mailto:tbabinszki@yahoo.com?subject=NEWACCOUNT

With "NEW ACCOUNT" in the subject line, and your new ZWALLET e-mail
address in the body.
This way I will know that you have signed up with me and I will be
able to assist you in any way I can (if you wish).
3)Open an account with paypal and use your new zwallet address ! as
your email address (this is where you want zwallet to send your
payments to) use the
link below:
https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=6CWC6ULWB3NGG
Now when people join under you, you will a $5.00 referral payment
from paypal (Extra Money)
If you already have a PAYPAL ACCOUNT- sign in with your current
PAYPAL email address and ADD your new ZWALLET email address and
comfirm it.
Here are some ways to Generate 30 E-mails for your new ZWALLET
account.

4) If you're all ready a member of "YAHOOGROUPS" go to your group
page and click on EMAIL PREFERNCES and add you're new ZWALLET
ADDRESS. (You must comfirm
it might take a couple of tries). Next edit some of your groups to
have your zwallet address so they can send there post there. This is
how you will get
paid email to read and delete. Now you will have a steady flow of
PAID emails going to your zwallet account for you to read and delete.
You now have a
place to post your AD (this email) so you can get your own
referrals.Post this email to all your groups to get yourself
referrals.

5) Sign up for a free account with WorldSubmitter using the link
below.

http://www.worldsubmitter.com/?diamond2003

6) Submit at least 1 of your programs a day to the 2.9 Million FFA
Links and Search Engines at Worldsubmitter, Use your zWallet address
for the confirmation
e-mails,in return you will get lot of paid emails!
7)  Go to your ZWALLET account and open and delete at least 30 e-
mails per day. (The more you open the more you make) I just click on
the first e-mail,
scroll to the bottom of the page and click on next, over and
over...till I am finished. When I come across an Email Rewards Plus e-
mail, I just click on
TELL ME MORE and leave the website open for 25-30 seconds. (Simple,
huh?)

8) sign up at following link you will be paid $10 for sign up and 40
cents for each referral. If you have 12 member under you up to 4
levels you will get
more than $25,000.....this works....2 min for sign up.

http://www.resource-a-day.net/member/index.cgi?aakash

9) sign up for cool paid email web site....you will earn on refferals
too. I earn up to %50 per month through this site. just take a minute
to sign up.
Also $10 for sign up and up to six levels paid from referrals.

http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?aakashkapoor

10) Finally , THIS MUST NOT BE MISSED ..Just free sign up gives you
$40 and members will earn $10 for each Direct referral, $5 for each
2nd level direct
referral, $4 for each 3rd level direct referral, $3 for each 4th
level direct referral, $2 for each 5th level direct referral and $1
for each 6th level
direct referral. Members will be paid via Paypal/check.

http://www.jays-paidmail.com/cgi-bin/signup.cgi?
r=aakashkapoor@yahoo.com

just sign up by clicking above link it will just cost you 5 minutes.
you can definately make big bucks just by reffering few people

11)  Get at least 10 referrals, as I have done with you!
12)    Save this modified e-mail to your hard disk and keep a copy on
floppy disk also, as a back up incase something should go wrong with
your computer.
This is the only e-mail you will need to send to your prospects for
sign ups.
13)    Copy this email and replace my user ID's for zWallet, Paypal,
and WorldSubmitter with YOUR new user ID's.
Afterward click each one on & correct the hyperlink with YOUR ID.
14)    Repeat steps daily! Just a little work in the beginning, and
you will reap the profits from now on.
SIMPLE isn't it? This is the one we have ALL been waiting for!!
If you don't believe me, just go to:
http://www.zwallet.com/calculator.html

And use the calculator to figure it out for yourself. 10 members each
X 30 emails a day through 4 levels is
$8,000.82 per month!
If you need any assistance
mailto:tbabinszki@yahoo.com? subject=zwallethelp

THANKS AND HAVE A GREAT TIME MAKING MONEY!!!

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.