SHOW:Judged or People's Choice

  • Subject: SHOW:Judged or People's Choice
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 16:13:18 -0500

The preparations are about the same for either a judged show or
display, and you are just as tired when it is all over, so why not
make it official and have it judged?  Otherwise, there is no record
of all that work.  Ribbons, rosettes, and other awards are lasting
memories of your efforts and remind you that all the work that went
into the show was well worth the effort.  We are a small society,
too, and were heartbroken to have to cancel our show this year
because of lack of bloom.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8 (I am trying to figure out the bloom on
Springtime Showers, an early blooming JI.  Looks like a broken
color plicata pattern).

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.