Re: AIS: SPEC: How to introduce an Iris?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] AIS: SPEC: How to introduce an Iris?
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 22:43:23 -0500

On 14 May 2002 at 21:55, BigAlligator@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 5/14/02 2:53:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> tmilchh@aol.com writes:
>
> << I have a large clump of each. I would be glad to sell some, if I
> can
>  separate & dig some. They are in the swamp. How would I advertise
>  them so that I can send something to the registrar? >>
>
> Annette,
>      If someone can tell you how, I grant full permission for you to
> introduce and sell those plants.
>
> Mark A. Cook
> BigAlligator@aol.com
> Dunnellon, Florida, USA
> USDA Zone 8b        Sunset Zone 28

   Seems like I read that you could do this over the internet.  Worth a try.  Look at
the April issue of the Bulletin and pattern a brief ad on the screen.   Keith's email is
listed and send it to him.  Save a hard copy of the email in case I dreamed this up
and mail it to Keith.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

Buy Stock for $4