Excess iris?

  • Subject: Excess iris?
  • From: "adamj812" <adamj812@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 06:06:30 -0000

Anyone have any excess Iris they are looking to get rid of? :) I am
trying to start a collection of named varieties if anyone is willing
to help out, I'd be willing to pay for the shipping and a little
extra compensation to possibly rescue some that were thinned out from
the compost pile. I'm probably a little early in my request, just a
thought though, also I have access to hundreds of varieties of hosta,
maybe a trade can be worked out.

Thanks,
Adam

FREE COLLEGE MONEY