Re: SPEC: Tectorum pallida hybrid

  • Subject: Re: SPEC: Tectorum pallida hybrid
  • From: "tesilvers" <tesilvers@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 12:15:24 -0000

--- In iris-talk@y..., Linda Mann <lmann@v...> wrote:
> tesilvers - could you post one of the photos to iris-photos instead
> the photos group - several of us aren't registered with Yahoo to
> their photos pages & can't access them (& don't want to register).
> Or would somebody who is registered snag one and repost here?
> Thanks!
> Linda Mann

I would love to make my pictures as accessible as possible. I'll
eventually get around to posting them at my website
(www.geocities.com/tesilvers/) but until then, how do I post to iris-
photos (I'm not sure if I even know where to find it)? By the way, I
tried mentioning the pictures on another forum and got a scolding, in
the form of a warning (told not to mention this forums name).

And if there is anyone who would like to see the pictures and doesn't
even have access to the iris-photos, I could e-mail them with the
pictures attached.

Thanks, Tom

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!