Re: Re: SPEC: Tectorum pallida hybrid

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: SPEC: Tectorum pallida hybrid
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 08:53:31 -0400

Tom  Just go to  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iris-photos/    and join the list. Also they can be viewed at http://www.hort.net/lists/iris-photos/ . I recommend selecting  to view on the web when joining  iris-photos. Then view them at  the Mallorn site. Once you have joined just send e-mail  to  iris-photos@yahoogroups.com and attach photo.

Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b SW Ohio