TB:SB:CULT: Bloom report

  • Subject: TB:SB:CULT: Bloom report
  • From: "tan0301" <tan0301@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:13:21 -0000

Here in zone 5/6 I am still blooming away.  Stairway to heaven,
victoria falls, titans glory, wench, batik and immortality are
blooming this morning. SBS:  Ever Again is still blooming from last
week, royal jelly and shakers prayer are open, caesars brother is
fixing to.  We had a cold night last night down to the 30's might
slow things down a bit.

Most of everything we have was planted last year and we lost a lot of
bloom stalks to the flood but all in all we are having a good year.
Some are a little short... but at least they are blooming.

Tanya

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.