TB: Bloom report

Here in the hot, dry country, we have had over two months of iris bloom.  First out of the gate for the TBs was White Lightning.  It bloomed March 10th and didn't close its last blossom till April 20th.  What a wonderful old white!
Still blooming is Appleblossom Days, still fresh and lovely, still my favorite pink, though I want it in a deeper shade.  Its cross with Anna Belle Babson didn't produce what I was looking for.  I have seedlings growing by Margaret Inez and pods by Happenstance, Magical Encounter, Twice Thrilling, Role Model and 21-15-A.  If nothing good turns up from this bunch, I guess I'll give up on it as a parent.
Also blooming are Brazilian Holiday (sunburnt as usual),  Sweet Musette, Celebration Song (trying to bloom out), Jurassic Park (after over a month of bloom), Competitive Edge and Heartbreak Hotel.
In spite of the heat and dryness it has been a wonderful bloom season.  I would be sad to see it end except that it's getting to be too hot to be out there during the day.
Francelle Edwards

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.