Re: TB: Bloom report

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB: Bloom report
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 17:43:40 -0500

 First out of the gate for the TBs was White Lightning.  It
> bloomed March 10th and didn't close its last blossom till April 20th.
> What a wonderful old white!. .  . Francelle Edwards

   Yes, indeed, and still holding her own! Wonderful, yes!   But old?

   I remember seeing a magnificent clump of WL at the San Diego
Convention at the Ralph Conrad garden in 1975 and recall  it
winning the Cook Cup at that convention.

   Anybody else on the list remember that clump at SD?  Dave??

  Now if you had said GUDRUN,  SNOW FLURRY, or even SNOW
GODDESS, being an 'old' white, I would agree with you!  :)

  Walter Moores
  Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.