RE: RE:OT: plant theft

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] RE:OT: plant theft
  • From: "Dana Brown" <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 20:35:03 -0500

	Isn't it amazing the nerve of some people.  Several years ago at Christmas
time we came home from work  and noticed that the top 5' had been cut out of
one of our pine trees.  Apparently, sometime that day someone just pulled
off the road and cut the top out of one of our young trees.  I hope they
enjoyed it because it ruined the poor pine tree.

Dana Brown
Malevil Iris Gardens
Pres. South Plains Iris Society
Region 17, Judges Training Chairperson