Re: Re: CULT: rows vs beds

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: CULT: rows vs beds
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:37:27 -0500

Row crop cultivation is best with bearded for me in the humid
south.  Things get crowded very quickly in beds, and I attribute my
first case of crown rot to bearded irises being overgrown in a bed.
Leafspot seems worse in beds, also.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8 (Where the cicadas are in their thirteen
year cycle and the droning noise they make is deafening and
driving me crazier).

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.