Re: Old iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk]Old iris
  • From: "jim bob" <jim34jim@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 16:08:41 +0000

I was just in tulsa Ok and driving out in the country with my friend
I noticed iris growing wild meaning there was no houses near
Ill bet I got 7 or 8 diffent kinds, I am so excited,finally ot something
that im sure is a old histortics iris, i have heard about people rescueing
from old farms and such and i thought id never get the chance, but i did ,
Id didnt take them all just a few starts to take home. I found some blues
some purples a fragrate yellow and white yellow
dark yellow, some wines.
I sure hope this doesnt offend anyone, cause id never steal i always figure
if i want a start of something Id ask most people are willing to share and
then you get to make a new friend to boot.Im not sure how these found there
way to the road way but i was happy they did
Im a huge iris fan, but then again who on this list isnt
Anyway i jsut wanted to share my adventure with everyone

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.