Re: Old iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk]Old iris
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 13:06:44 EDT

In a message dated 5/16/2002 11:10:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
jim34jim@hotmail.com writes:

<< Im not sure how these found there
 way to the road way but i was happy they did >>

As more States/Counties encourage, demand even, that old rundown homesites be
torn down you will find more of this happening.  After all, they don't demand
the irises be destroyed!  They probably don't even know they exist.  Reminds,
me--maybe I should look for the old ones where I grew up!  Naw, stemming
probably got them years ago.

A fellow club member of mine recommends throwing spare irises in the road
ditches and along the right aways.  That's assuming no one that will give
them a home.  I figure this is better than the dumpster . . . even if most
get sprayed and killed.

Betty in Bowling Green KY zone 7

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.