Re: CAT: Sutton's

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CAT: Sutton's
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 11:30:30 -0700

Hi Shirley,

If you have placed an order, you will automatically get a catalog.
Depending on when you placed it, it will come in the bulk mailing that is
being discussed on the List at the moment--or it will come from us when we
receive our inserts.  The company doing the catalog missed the collections
pages, so had to delay the shipping of the catalogs till they printed them
as an insert, and then inserted them!

Margaret