Re: Re: CULT: input on performers

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: CULT: input on performers
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 16:18:48 -0700

Hi, Janet,
I have grown Thrillseeker here in the hot country for six years.  I love it.  It looks exactly like Edith Wolford, but it is trouble free for me, and I've finally lost Edith.  It is late but holds up in the hot sun.  It is not a fast multiplier but a dependable one that doesn't rot, pineapple or bloom out.  It has a tendency to go semidormant in the winter time.  I always recommend it..

When I was at Cooley's in Oregon a year ago, I thought Enchanted One was one of the prettiest ones there.  I had already put in an order for rebloomers.  When I received that order last Sept. I found they had substituted one of the rebloomers with EO.  I felt like Christmas had come early.  It has been a slow grower for me, but it put up a short but beautiful bloom stalk.  It has two increases and I hope for better things from it when it gets acclimatized here.

Francelle Edwards   Glendale,  AZ  Zone 9