RE: cult rows or beds

  • Subject: RE: cult rows or beds
  • From: "Judy Eckhoff" <judye@msinter.net>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 21:21:07 -0500

I have my iris growing both ways. I have guest iris growing in iris only
raised beds. The rest of my iris are planted in with other garden plants.
The iris only beds are much easier to care for but boring to look at once
bloom is over with.  I have posted 2 pictures on iris-photos is you care to
see them.
Judy Eckhoff
Haven, KS
Zone 6