Re: Old iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk]Old iris
  • From: carol frazer <cjf5064024@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 00:14:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jim,
Lucky you! Glad you took the time to take some home
with you. I see nothing wrong with getting flowers of
any type the way you did. It's not like you went into
someone's yard and helped yourself to their flowers.
I'm sure a few won't be missed and I know you will
enjoy them. Congrats on your find.
Carol
--- jim bob <jim34jim@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I was just in tulsa Ok and driving out in the
> country with my friend
> I noticed iris growing wild meaning there was no
> houses near
> Ill bet I got 7 or 8 diffent kinds, I am so
> excited,finally ot something
> that im sure is a old histortics iris, i have heard
> about people rescueing
> from old farms and such and i thought id never get
> the chance, but i did ,
> Id didnt take them all just a few starts to take
> home. I found some blues
> some purples a fragrate yellow and white yellow
> dark yellow, some wines.
> I sure hope this doesnt offend anyone, cause id
> never steal i always figure
> if i want a start of something Id ask most people
> are willing to share and
> then you get to make a new friend to boot.Im not
> sure how these found there
> way to the road way but i was happy they did
> Im a huge iris fan, but then again who on this list
> isnt
> Anyway i jsut wanted to share my adventure with
> everyone
>

> JIM

http://health.yahoo.com

Your opinion is very important to us!