Re: CULT: RE Inquiring minds want to know.....

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: RE Inquiring minds want to know.....
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 13:53:54 EDT

In a message dated 5/17/2002 12:22:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
Autmirislvr@aol.com writes:

> Subj:Re: [iris-talk] CULT: RE Inquiring minds want to know.....
> Date:5/17/2002 12:22:47 PM Central Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:Autmirislvr@aol.com";>Autmirislvr@aol.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:iris-talk@yahoogroups.com";>iris-talk@yahoogroups.com</A>
> Sent from the Internet
> In a message dated 5/17/2002 7:12:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
> oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:
> << near the Mason-Dixon line ever seen Breakers rebloom? >>
> Not here, but I believe it has breeding potential for rebloom as a coastal
> rebloomer (often referred to as California rebloomers).  Has anything been
> introduced from it that reblooms AWAY from the coastal areas?
> Betty in BG KY zone 7

Good info. I probably would have assumed coastal to mean Biloxi. That radical
guy in Water Valley or Granada or on that hill just above the Mississippi
Delta is the reblooming information source I use to answer such questions.
Walter is a genuine treasure to my way of thinking. He can answer such
questions that I have to research for hours. I defer.

What do you think has the best blue/over all plant habit rebloom genes for
the South East?

Your opinion is very important to us!