OT-HUMOR: Rot Queens rule!

  • Subject: OT-HUMOR: Rot Queens rule!
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 14:44:21 -0400

<it looks like a great bloom year here for me. I wait all year for
these  precious few weeks! Sincerely, Char Randall, USDA Zone 6 Melba,

Same here & same here. Must be our turn.  I shudder to think how many
successful pods I'm getting this year, plus all the pollen I'm
stockpiling for the future.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Your opinion is very important to us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NOFBfD/uAJEAA/Ey.GAA/2gGylB/TM