Re: OT-HUMOR: Rot Queens rule!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT-HUMOR: Rot Queens rule!
  • From: "Randalls at 83641" <randall83641@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 13:01:56 -0600

From: "Linda Mann" <lmann@volfirst.net>
> Same here & same here. Must be our turn.  I shudder to think how many
> successful pods I'm getting this year, plus all the pollen I'm
> stockpiling for the future.
>
> Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Aaahhh Linda....therein lies the difference! I have no interest whatsoever
in hybridizing or hanging seeds in my toilet tank or lining out zillions of
little ones when all I really want is the stunning clumps of blooms in the
Spring! Give me color, give me blooms, give me the traffic slowing and
staring along my rows and gardens....I'm easy to please! Or do my iris just
make me happy!

Char
Melba, ID

Your opinion is very important to us!