HYB: TB: Seakist

  • Subject: HYB: TB: Seakist
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 20:56:36 -0400

Mike Sutton said after post of photo of SEAKIST:
<What a parent!  Give a bunch of different patterns on the falls with
different colors.  looks like you have been busy on it, good luck! Mike>

Mike - tell me more - have you any seedling photos to share?  Or any
named babies?  Or what are you crossing it with?  I'm trying to mix it
with my seedlings mostly.  Try to get past some of the short-stalked
overabundant foliage of the IMMORTALITY babies.  Color & pattern will be
whatever shows up.

Does it have any rebloom tendencies or possibly carry rebloom?

I certainly am impressed with its first-year performance here!  3 stalks
all with normal blooms and normal height.  Unheard of for me.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Your opinion is very important to us!