In a message dated 5/18/2002 8:30:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
Autmirislvr@aol.com writes:

<< Good one >>

Hi all,

Some of you may recall the search I made last fall for "mum" pots, the ones
that are 8"W x 5 1/2" D.  Some call them shallow pots.  I've been searching
again and after several very frustrating searches I ran across something that
appears to be information pulled from various gardening venues on the net.
Several of you have messages represented on there.  Some from SiRob.

Any house, I struck gold.  I found the pots I need for . 23 cents each.  New!
 The local nursery, Frank Otte's, charged me .50 cents each last fall for
USED pots!  I had an incident last weekend where they charged me double for
BACTO (professional<g>)potting soil.  Somehow I'll make Lowe's potting soil
for $1.50 per 40 LB work for me!  No more nursery.

Since others on the list might be having the same problem, here is the link
for the nursery pots.   <A HREF="http://www.mortonproducts.com/page.cfm/2909";>
Containers - Nursery</A>   It's in TN.

 Betty Wilkerson Zone 7 SouthCentral Kentucky -- Silly me- I ran my search
for Nursery Supplies, nursery pots, Gardener's Supplies, etc.  Gotta learn to
get it right!

Your opinion is very important to us!