Re: OT-BIO: hello from Rochelle

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] OT-BIO: hello from Rochelle
  • From: Rochelle <rochelle@rudduck.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 13:49:07 +1000

Jim
hello again, i am back on line
I wanted to catch up with you regarding our previous conversation of trading
some seed of the historics.
Are you still interested and do you have time this season?
I would like to do some this season, 5 months away, and would be delighted
to send some to you.
The mames of the  iris would be unknown for some as no one knows what they
are, so i could send a photo, of the ones i cross together, alternatively, i
could send rhizomes, as i can to the usa.
let me know

kind regards

Rochelle

on 21/5/01 8:40 AM, Jim Gibbons at jimgibbons1@mindspring.com wrote:

> Hi Rochelle and welcome,
> Since (I take it) you are interested in crossing historics as opposed to
> trading them, I am interested in your project, since seeds can be send down
> under, but plants are an entirely more complicated matter. I have a number
> or historics, some unknowns, and am adding to my collection this year.  I
> see that Jan has already directed you to the website of HIPS. Very useful.
> Anyway, good luck, and welcome!
>
> Jim Gibbons
> NC Coast, Zone 8a and sandy (USA)
> jimgibbons1@mindspring.com