Re: CULT: HYB: short stalks (was last bloom)

  • Subject: Re: CULT: HYB: short stalks (was last bloom)
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 09:25:39 -0400

<very short stalks hidden by foliage.  They are SILENT SCREEN, EDGE  OF
WINTER, and SWINGTOWN. Walter Moores Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8 >

Well, rats.  SWINGTOWN has such healthy foliage and good substance that
I was hoping to mix it with some other things, but I am trying to stay
away from parents with stalks that stunt.

Walter and Patricia, since you both had/are having a lot of stalk
stunting this year, are there any TBs (modern or historic) that have
bloomed at or near registered height, or at least have been consistent
in height this year compared to most years?

Patricia (or others), do you grow IMMORTALITY?  What's the tallest
you've ever seen it?  It is very consistent here, but also short.

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8
wondering what's going on in cyberspace - getting a lot of wormy emails
from unknowns, plus a few 'bounced' emails from people I never sent
messages to.  Is it possible for somebody to 'steal' my email address?

Your opinion is very important to us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NOFBfD/uAJEAA/Ey.GAA/2gGylB/TM