Re: HYB: TB: Seakist

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] HYB: TB: Seakist
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 06:43:29 -0700

Hello Linda,
Yes, we have several seedlings from it, unfortunately I only have a few
pictures of them because they are relatively new.  This one is Flight
Commander X Seakist, it is currently sending up three new stalks on a two
year clump.  It has already bloomed in April, so this would probably be
termed repeat bloom.  Several seedlings out of it crossed by
rebloomers have produced multiple rebloomers, all bi colors or ameonas with
some reverses mixed in too.  Almost all are well branched and budded on
strong, tall stalks, great color combos.  The picture was taken on a very
windy day so the flower looks like it is leaning to the right, just wind.