SPU: Where to order???

  • Subject: SPU: Where to order???
  • From: "tan0301" <tan0301@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 15:13:37 -0000

Can anyone tell me the best place to order spurias from?  I have
found a couple of places that carry them but they don't have the
greatest selection.

Also, this will be my first time growing spurias are they fairly easy
to grow?

Thanks for your help -- Tanya

Your opinion is very important to us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/NOFBfD/uAJEAA/Ey.GAA/2gGylB/TM