RE: Re: TB: CULT: Short stalks

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] Re: TB: CULT: Short stalks
  • From: John Reeds <jreeds@microsensors.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 13:18:53 -0700

Seems like most broken color iris and many luminatas have that short-stalk
problem.  Worst are the ones (like Maria Tormena) that frequently bloom
inside the fans.  Not many selfs & bitones seem too bad (unless planted
late); probably too much competition there to introduce a flawed variety and
expect it to become popular.

John Reeds in 9b southern CA

Your opinion is very important to us!