Re: TBs-Florence winners

--- In iris-talk@y..., "Vernon Brown" <vgbro@p...> wrote:
> Chuck, Congrats. That is a unusual and interesting color
combination. Any
> idea if it would grow well in 100+ temperatures? :)
> Vernon G. Brown
> Malevil Iris Gardens
> Lubbock, Texas 79403 USA
> Zone 7 USDA, Zone 10  Sunset

I don't have any information re how it does in hot climates. Mike
Sutton has it he may be able to say how it does for him.
Allthough by necessity all my intros have been selected for cold
tolerence, all reports  from hot areas indicates that they do well
there. Dana Brown (zone 9 I believe)has just recently reported
rebloom on Forever Blue, a reblooming SDB that has also performed
well and rebloomed in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada , zone 3 Canadian
rating.  Hopefully the TBs are equally versitile.

Chuck Chapman

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!