Re: Re: TBs-Florence winners

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: TBs-Florence winners
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 07:08:21 -0700

Just about all of Chucks stuff does great for us here.  Ruby Eruption and
Forever Blue start blooming in March and don't stop until July, they restart
in Oct to first freeze.  Artists Palette does just fine here.  I think we
are a little less harsh then your are Vernon, but not by much.
Mike Sutton
Porterville, CA USA
USDA zone 8b
Large hail, 50 mph winds and a Tornado?  What's up!?  Didn't think we were
in Kansas anymore.