Re: SPU: Where to order???

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SPU: Where to order???
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 13:22:58 EDT

In a message dated 5/20/02 5:36:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gibbman6@mchsi.com writes:

> I'm sure there are others, but Iris Gallery in California (probably in the
> AIS bulletin) has a number listed and they also offer reasonable
> collections, like 8 for $21 which they seem to vary each year. Ordered some
> myself today.
>
> Jim Gibbons
> NC Coast Zone 8A and sandy...
> gibbman6@mchsi.com

This is the only place I have ordered Spuria from but I am very pleased.
Three of the 20 I ordered last year (Media Luz, Blue Smoke and Easter Colors)
all bloomed this year. Very unexpected!!!!!

Cathy Campi
Stockton Ca.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.