Re: pollenation

Hi Bill,

I was following the various comments on pollenizing iris. As you
probably know we have been hybrizing for almost 40 years.  I rarely
place pollen on more than one lip. Our pods, with very, very few
exceptions, are full of seed.  They also seem to be producing true to
our goals. Perhaps there is a common channel which feeds each section of
the pod. Perhaps once the pollen reaches a certain depth in the channel,
new pollen will not effect the cross.
Your thoughts?

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!