new comer to list, need help IDing MB

  • Subject: new comer to list, need help IDing MB
  • From: "kkayart" <rwk10@frontiernet.net>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 23:18:42 -0000

I just bought some named bearded Irises last fall in all hiegth
catagories. I have a few not coming up irises I thought I was buying.
Any how, I am hoping some of you have a better Idea on Irises out
there and can I.D this one for me...I checked all the other SDBs and
MBs i have in the garden and nothing matches this one, thinking I mis
labeled it when I planted. Any help is appreciated. Please accuse my
ignorance how how to desribe yet.

height = ranges for 3" to max of 10" tall
Self color = apricot / peach near throat area giving part to gold /
yellow in rim
Fall color = same as self giving part to white yellow to pale yellow
trim
Self and Falls lightly ruffled
self like to open alot !
Beard = reddish orange
grouped stock = many blooms on first year here - good bloomer!

link to picture ( digital pics in shade )
http://freepages.garden.rootsweb.com/~mbbfamily/iris/11mbi.jpg

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.