Re: New member/heritage iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] New member/heritage iris
  • From: BigAlligator@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:25:16 EDT

In a message dated 5/21/02 9:46:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
english_rose321@hotmail.com writes:

<< Hello everyone, I have come out of lurkdom to ask if anyone on the
 list knows where I may buy heritage iris via mail order in the UK? I
 particulary like Mme. Chereau, Agrippa and Ma Mie......but I'm sure I
 could be tempted by others!  >>

Leslie Ann,
     I don't know what they stock, but you may wish to check out
http://www.croftway.co.uk/  Good luck finding what you want.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida, USA
USDA Zone 8b        Sunset Zone 28