Re: Where Are They Blooming?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Where Are They Blooming?
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 21:46:45 -0400

Across the Ohio river. Southern Part of both should be about peak TB season. Northern should be IB and SDB but just guessing on the medians. I am 40 miles north of the river and TB's are about peak here. Dusky Challenger blooming and Conjeration about to.

Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b SW Ohio
redear@infinet.com
http://www.geocities.com/mikeg1310/