Re: HYB:seeds that didn't germinate

  • Subject: Re: HYB:seeds that didn't germinate
  • From: "irischap" <irischapman@netscape.net>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 02:45:38 -0000

  I'll stow them away a month
> or so in warmer conditions, then put them in the refrigerator.
> won't take them out 'til spring next year.
> Donald Eaves
> donald@e...
> Texas Zone 7b, USA

Nice experiment. Keep us posted. One year I put planted seed flats (8-
10 pots per flat), about 6 flats in the fridge in the spring. The
seeds had been planted late and hadn't germinated in the spring. I
put them in the fridge in spring and left them. In the fall I noted
seeds germinating. I had good germination and they were still in the
fridge. They spent the winter under light on a light table.

Chuck Chapman, Guelph, Ontario, Canada

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.