Re: CULT: ACOMA rebloom

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: ACOMA rebloom
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 23:02:47 EDT

In a message dated 5/18/2002 3:39:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:

> Also this morning Acoma put up a stalk. Unheard of in my world this time of
> year! Maybe this is even immediate rebloom. I suspect a great mystical
> power
> with the capacity for divine intervention decided I was deserving of
> fortuitous reward.

HI Bill
    That's good news to me, since Acoma didn't bloom this spring and maybe
this rain and coolness might get mine to bloom!   After all, you're kinda
close!   Acoma is listed in the Reblooming Iris Recorder as having some
rebloom in zone 8.   Now you are 7 and I AM 8, so boy oh boy am I hoping!
Thanks for the report!

Janet Natale
zone 8, SC, Myrtle Beach

Buy Stock for $4