Re: HYB:pollenation

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk]HYB:pollenation
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 07:46:14 EDT

In a message dated 5/21/2002 7:22:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

<< daubing on only one or two stigmatic lips and
 getting full pods.

Great to hear . . . that one on the back right side is ALWAYS so hard to
reach!  Now I don't have to become a contortionist each spring.  I've always
worried since the spring I broke a style branch while pollinating a bloom and
the pod only developed two chambers.  It grew all pulled over like a question
mark.

 Betty Wilkerson Zone 7 south-central Kentucky

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!