CULT: Tennessee State Flower

There is a person on another list who is trying to get the
true iris that is the Tennessee State flower.  They want to be
historically correct.

Can anyone here help?

The iris was adopted as the state flower in TN in 1933.

I used to think it was i. cristata until I saw the vanity
car tags for Tennessee State Parks depicting a rather
modern iris.

Then, the person referred me to a site that showed TN symbols,
showing a sixties or seventies tall bearded iris as the
state flower.

Further confusion may be caused by TENNESSEE BICENTENNIAL.

Help this person, please, find the true Tennessee state flower and
also a source for TENNESSEE BICENTENNIAL.  Does Superstition have it?

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.