Re: missing posts?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] missing posts?
  • From: "Mike Greenfield" <redear@infinet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 20:18:46 -0400

I am having same problem Linda.

Mike Greenfield
Zone 5b SW Ohio
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Linda Mann
  To: iris-talk ; iris photos
  Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 1:19 PM
  Subject: [iris-talk] missing posts?

  Am I the only one having trouble following threads because of missing
  posts?  I found one by Donald Eaves in Yahoo, but not in Mallorn
  iris-talk, and there seems to be something missing about LIASON in
  iris-photos.  Plus one of my seedling photos didn't make it to Mallorn.
  I sent a note to John, but only about my and Donald's posts.

  Linda Mann Tennessee

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.